Your shopping cart is empty!
1.1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
2. 2/1 cup Ivy & Forte Brands Avocado oil
3.1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
4. 1 tablespoon honey
5. 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt and a few grinds of the pepper mill
1. Allow the orange juce concentrate to sit on the counter long enough that you can scoop out the desired amount. It does not have to be completedly thawed.
2. Whisk together the avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl or jar. Add the orange juice concentrate and whisk until thoroughly combined and emulsified. If using a jar, you may screw the lid on tightly and shake well.
3. Store in the refrigerator. Dressing will keep for a week or more.