Your shopping cart is empty!
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 3-4 Tbsps. Ivy&Forte Meyer Lemon Ginger Jam
• 2 fresh garlic cloves
• 2 Tbsps. Ivy&Forte Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 tsp Fish & Seafood Seasoning
• 4 (6oz) skinless salmon fillets
• Fresh ground black pepper
• Scallions, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350°. Finely mince garlic cloves and mash. In a small saucepan, whisk the soy sauce, jam and garlic. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat when the glaze is slightly reduced.
Wash and pat dry salmon fillets. Rub salmon with extra-virgin olive oil. Season the salmon with seafood rub pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Spoon the glaze on top and bake the salmon for another 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Using a slotted spatula, transfer the salmon fillets to plates. Garnish with the scallions and serve.
*If you have a soy allergy or prefer a low sodium version, simply eliminate the soy sauce and replace with orange juice.