Your shopping cart is empty!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Body Massage
Best Tip for a Perfect Skin
The history of olive oil dates back to Neolithic times and it was considered the greatest gift of God to mankind by ancient Greeks who used it as a medicine for treating various medical conditions. It was also used as an essential oil for treating various skin diseases and ailments.
The trees are native to the Mediterranean Basin and later spread to the rest of the world. The oil is obtained by pressing whole olives and is presently used for cooking and in pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry.
Being rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids; it is great for consumption and hold an important place in the high blood pressure diet chart. It is also one of the best oils that are used for body massage by professionals.
Extra virgin olive oil is undoubtedly the healthiest fat on earth because it is a rich source of monounsaturated fats, oleic acid, omega 6 fatty acids, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin K and antioxidants.
Extra virgin olive oil is of the best quality that is extracted by first pressing of the olives. It can contain no refined oil
Easy Tips for a Perfect Olive Oil Massage
Now that you know the amazing benefits of olive oil, it is time to know about the guidelines following which you can give and receive wholesome and nourishing olive oil massages. One can opt for a body massage and an for improving scalp and hair health.
Create the proper ambiance by dimming the lights, putting on some soft music and lighting a scented candle. Generate a soothing a slightly warm atmosphere so that the person receiving the massage feels comfortable at all times.
The person receiving the massage must lie down on a hard surface. Remember to check if the person you are massaging has any tensions,pains or sensitive areas.
Keep clean towels handy.
Use kneading motions when massaging the thighs and legs, working up to the feet and toes. Wrap both hands around the foot and apply pressure to the sole using your thumb.Put emphasis on the arch of the foot because a lot of tension accumulates in this area. Message the ball and heel of the foot.
Grab each toe and give gentle pull. Provide long relaxing strokes to the legs from the calf to the upper thigh. Apply kneading pressure on the calf and then move on to the thigh.
Turn him/her over and start massaging the chest and stomach area with soft motions of the finger. Massage the face, temple, forehead and cheeks gently by using your fingers, see to it that the oil does not get into the eyes.
Gently massage the top of the scalp by applying soft pressure with your thumbs. Use the fingertips to massage the temples in slow circular motion. Use your thumbs and forefinger to massage the folds and ear lobes.
Never rush through the massage. Work slowly and gently on each body part by giving long, slow and smooth strokes so that it turns into a relaxing and luxurious experience.
Finish off by wiping off the excess oil with a clean towel. A relaxing olive oil body massage is best finished off with a rejuvenating hot bath.
1. Moisturizer For Dry Skin : Extra virgin olive oil is considered as the wonderful moisturizer for your face and your body. In winter,
Olive oil has natural lipids which contribute to the sebum production. Sebum is the human's lubricant.Olive oil is safe and easily absorbed.
2. Wash Your Face With Olive Oil: Olive oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fatty acids.It is the reason why olive oil has inflammation properties,
Although olive oil is noncomedogenic and does not cause clogged pore, people using olive oil still experience a breakout.
3. Olive Oil For Oily Skin : Oily skin is a nightmare for some people, It makes their skin look dull and lead to several skin problems such as acne, and blemishes.
Thank to antioxidant properties in olive oil, It can help you to fight against skin diseases, including blackheads, blemishes, chronic acne, and skin cancer.
Olive oil is effective in deep cleansing your skin,removing the dirt and oil from your skin pores.
4. Olive Oil For Anti-Aging : Olive oil is beneficial for your skin. It can help you to fight against the process due to oleic acid and polyphenols in olive oil. Moreover, monounsatrurated fats,as well as B, D vitamins,play the important role in preventing the new wrinkles from appearing. Moreover, they also effective in vanishing sand smoothing the existing wrinkles
5. How To Exfoliate Your Skin With Olive Oil : Exfoliating means that you resolve the clogged pores and get rid of dead skin cells. The possible reason may be that it does not clog your pores.
6. Olive Oil For Dark Circles Under Your Eyes : Fortunately,you can treat dark circles under your eyes easily and effectively with olive oil solution. The simplest way on how to get rid of dark circles around your eyes with olive oil is gently massaging the skin around and under your eyes in order to brighten your dark circles. Moreover, olive oil is also effective in erasing the wrinkles under your eyes permanently.Using olive oil for the skin ares under eyes will regenerate the new skin cell. As a result, It will give your skin the healthy and glowing look.
7. Olive Oil And Turmeric :Turmeric and olive oil is effective in treating dark circles around your eyes too. Like olive oil, turmeric has many beneficial properties that help to trat several skin problems, including black eyes, dark circles. Soak a cotton wool the water and use this damp cotton wool to wipe it gently.
8. Olive Oil And Lemon:How to use olive oil for skin care and how to get rid of dark circles around your eyes, you should not ignore the mixture of olive oil and lemon. Both olive oil and lemon are effective in brightening your skin and removing the dark spots. Using this mixture to lighten the dark circle will bring the wonderful and amazing benefits. Moreover, lemon juice has antioxidant. When it is combined with olive oil, it will give you the significant and amazing result.
9. Olive Oils For Soft Hands And Feet :It is surprising when we can use olive oil for any parts of your body. Olive oil can not only remove your dark circle, treat oily skin, moisturize your skin but also soften your hands and feet. Olive oil has omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid; therefore, it can make your skin smooth and soft. Olive oil is effective in reducing the scars, alleviating redness and softening your skin definitely. Because it can diminish your wrinkles on your hands, it makes your hands look healthier and younger. Use the clean towel to pat it dry. After that, you can apply olive oils onto your feet. It is suggested using one tablespoon olive oil for each foot. However, if you want more, it is alright. You should massage your feet with your fingers for a couple of minutes. Put on the cotton socks and go to bed. In the morning, after you wake up, you can rinse your feet. If you have more problems on your feet, using this treatment only may not help you to solve. However, regular application will give you the desired result – the baby smooth feet.
12. Olive Oil Body Lotion : Another use of olive oil for skin care is body lotion. Using olive oil as the body lotion is amazing and efficient,
13. Olive Oil As The Makeup Remover : As the makeup remover, olive oil will remove the dirt and makeup from your skin while nourishing it at the same time.
Olive oil can remove your waterproof makeup easily.
14. Rejuvenate Your Lips With Olive Oil : Therefore,rejuvenating your lips is one of the uses of olive oil for skin. Moreover, the combination of olive oil and sugar can become the excellent simple lip scrub.Just need to mix the sugar and olive oil in equal quantities in order to make the fine paste. Rub the paste on your lips.
15. Make A Honey, Yogurt And Olive Oil Facial Masks : The uses of olive oil for skin care, you should not skip this mask made from yogurt, honey and olive oil.The honey is effective in hydrating your skin.